Tonight Loreen, 28, visits Swedish "X Factor". After a Eurovision victory and a few hectic months of performances and promotional abroad, the singer some requirements on how things should be before she goes on stage.
Nyheter24 meet the singer during Thursday's repetitions, which takes a lot of time because Loreen want to discuss every aspect of her performance in detail.
Are you a control person?
- I love what I do, and I have a picture of how I want things to look, and there's a purpose why. For my fans and the people who are listening to me I have to be very careful what I say and what I do. For me it's a responsibility. That's why I go in and detail-controls. For me it's not just release a picture where I stand with red lips ... I often think many steps ahead. Because I know how strong influence it can have.
Can people around you think you're tough to work with?
- I AM very tough to work with. I'm not always a dance on roses.
Are not you afraid that people will perceive you as a diva?
- No, I'm not the one who goes in and simply without justification: "I want it this way." I am the creator, but I could never manage strategy, I would never manage pr. If I had done this thing myself it would gone really bad, Loreen says and look at her press person.
Do you have any lodge claims?
- Yes, incense and flowers, it cleans the air. And candles. That's about energy. If you enter into something that looks like a trashy bunker so I feel bad as well. The lodge, and even the hotel room, must have a nice vibe. And I want to have organic fruit.
What if someone bought like "wrong" incense - are you freaking out then?
- I always bring my own incense, and then I have a tour manager who is as much a buddhist as I am. But if things are not in the lodge, then I fix it myself. There's no way I'm going around pissed off and starts throwing stuff around me when things are not fixed.
So you're no Mariah Carey that requires special straws and kittens?
- Mariah Carey does it of the wrong Reasons. I've been through too much in my life to lose humility. Humility is always there.