- I depicts a girl who has been heart broken, and she chooses to use the bottle to dampen her separation anxiety and the pain of being separated from someone. The battle was lost. It did not work, she says to Nyheter24 and continues:
- The reason I have chosen to highlight just alcohol as an escape is because it is for so many, not for myself, but I have seen people around me, and it there is no right or wrong in it. But I wanted to highlight the vulnerability behind it. But it is not difficult to relate to it when you do not drink?
- For me it is not. It is not the alcohol that is the point, it is to be heartbroken and well I have been. For me to know that things do not work ... Most of my album is about love relationships, separation and acceptance. Like that brain-ghosts have as infidelity. A lot is about that. Usually it is not that I am pointing finger at someone else and say like "you did this to me", but it is from my own point of view.
Have you been through infidelity?
- No, but I will say one thing about infidelity. For me it does not mean infidelity is about going away and have sex with someone else. It's a thought, as soon as you think of someone else, or dream of someone else, or want someone else, then you're already gone. I see infidelity in a completely different way. I think you should divorce when things are destroyed, you should not stay. Infidelity is usually about prestige.
Are you still heartbroken?
- No, I'm actually not heartbroken at all. But it's interesting what comes up when I sing, I end up in some kind of trance. Then there is much pain that comes out again.
Are you perhaps instead in love again?
- No, or I'm in love with love. I love love. But right now I'm not in love, and we should be damn happy about it. Because I am a true romantic!
Translation by me